Helsinki based SoMe freelancer. Blogger. YouTuber. Instagrammer. Snapchatter.

Friday 29 September 2017

Coat season in on

It's officially cold, and coat season is upon us. I'd personally prefer to live somewhere where the temperatures lowest point hit 20-Celsius degrees. But as for now, all I can do is layer up.
I get asked a lot about my hair, which is fantastic because I love it too. My hairdresser is Inka at Gyyli, a post about my latest visit there is here
My YouTube video about haircare products hates and faves is here.
Coat is from Zara (old season, think I saw something very similar there this week).
Scarf is from Zara (I need to find a warmer, bigger one).
Trousers, can you guess? From Zara.
Bag is  from H&M, it was on sale for 7,99€. Great find.
Sneakers are Adidas.
Pictures by Zoja Saveljeva

Have you found the jacket for this fall or going straight to down jacket town?
Leave me a comment, xoxo

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It’s nice sharing! The fashion coats for women at store www.20880.com.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig